1. The Customer shall grant the Seller explicit and informed consent for processing the Customer’s personal data.
2. Any personal data disclosed to the Seller shall be entered into the customer register and used for providing the sales service and for offering goods to the Customer.
3. The Seller only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser (including name, phone number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser. The online store forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to deliver the goods.
4. The Seller sends newsletters and offers to the purchaser’s e-mail address only if the purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
5. The Customer is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
6. The data communication between the Customer and banks and the Card Centre of Banks is encrypted, which ensures security of the Customer’s personal data and bank details.
Payments are made outside of the environment of the E-store, in the secure payment environment of the selected bank or service provider. The E-store shall not have access to the Customer’s bank details or credit card details.
The personal data shall be processed by Promixx Eesti OÜ, Kullerkupu 12, Maardu, 74117, Estonia. Reg. No. 14256878.